How are you doing? Check yourself by playing thisTMI Tuesday.
Free yourself. . .
1. What do you need to learn but won’t admit to?
How to zig when I should be zaging
2. If you could erase one event from your life, which one would you choose? Briefly describe the event, tell us why you would erase it.
The moment a 1961 Checker cab and I tried to simultaneously occupy the same space. I would erase it because it hurt. A lot.
3. Who drains your energy, and why do you let it happen?
JennyFoo. Because she is the sweetest person in the world I know while being the person most hell bent on self destruction I have ever met.
4. Do your practice ‘self-love’ or ‘self-loathing’?
A pinch of each because there is only so much time in each moment.
5. What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’?
Bonus: Who do you blame?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!