1. When did you see your first naked women that was not a family member?
On her eighteenth birthday, because anytime before that she would not have qualified as a woman.
2. When did you see your first naked man that was not a family member?
On my eighteenth birthday, because anytime before that I would not have qualified as a man. ( Do I qualify as a family member? But anything before that would have been Freshman High School swimming class and I don not think I have overcome that jolt yet and there were no men in there. Just us lads, which was traumatic enough. )
3. What were the circumstances of each situation?
Stretched out on my bed and in a mirror in that order.
4. At what age did you first witness sexual nudity? Was it online or in print?
When I was nine years old I found a folded up paper on my Grammar School stairway landing which introduced me to the wonderful world of Playboy's Vargas Girl art. More than mere print, it was a gateway to enough unreasonable expectations to last a lifetime.
5. Sexual revolution–When was yours OR It hasn’t happened yet?
In my late twenties when I found out how horny some women in their thirties can be.
Bonus: What’s the best sex advice or sex education book you’ve ever read? (Yes, it must be a book, could be online but a book)
Kama Sutra. I really just read it for the articles. Honest.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!