This time of year is full of family and reflection. Let’s carry that on through to TMI Tuesday, shall we?
Family & Reflection
1. What story does your family always tell about you?
While I was driving in heavy traffic in the family mini van ex wife pulled sun visor down in front of my eyes because the sun was in hers. "What. Am I supposed to use the force to drive?" I asked. The peanut gallery in the back thought it was hilarious. The ex didn't.
2. At what age did you become an adult?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents?
I was my fathers fiftieth birthday present from my forty year old mother. Boy were they ever surprised. I think that was the last time they did that.
4. This year, what is the mot important life lesson you’ve learned?
With all the hours spent dumbing down advertising to the lowest possible denominator for the American public, we clearly did not spend enough time.
5. Describe your childhood self in 5 words. Were you happy?
Very silly solitary Commander Cody. I was as happy as any one could be with imaginary rockets strapped on my back and a bullet shaped helmet on my head.
6. Who in your family has been kindest to you?
Bonus: Who are you closest to or trust the most– a friend or family member?
The force. It's always with me.
About TMI Tuesday blog
follow on twitter: http://twitter.com/tmituesdayblog