Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TMI Tuesday: December 20, 2016

Happy TMI Tuesday. You know what to do. . .

Life and Being

life-and-being_tmi
1. Why do you live where you live?

Because I feel at home here.


2. Do you want to have your sins forgiven?

Define sin. However I have always tried to treat others with kindness and not do to them what I would not want done to myself. But I have taken requests.


3. Do you believe in heaven and hell?

It's all what you make of it. But I always remember there is a lie in the middle of every thing that we believe.


4. After life, where do you think you will end up?

Somewhere else. Something will happen. Something different. 


5. If you have children, would they say you are the favorite parent? Why do you think this?

I wish nothing but the best for the base fruits of my burning lust. I did the best I could with the tools I had available. What I think is irrelevant. If they think? I did my job. Favorite is just perceptual score keeping. Often flawed. Rarely reliable. Just like the other half of this equation.


6. Has anything ever happened to you that was dramatic, personal or spectacular enough to cause you to be believe in a God?

Many things. But it may not be the who of whom you are thinking. Oh the stories we tell ourselves.

Bonus: What is something you consider to be a great personal success? Why was it so significant?

Letting go. Clutching extra baggage carries unnecessary and exorbitant fees and tolls.


About TMI Tuesday blog

follow on twitter: http://twitter.com/tmituesdayblog

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Purveyor of paralogical compliance to verbally mediated reality, artisanal smut, with a pinch of full time flâneur tossed in to taste.