1. What would you do to leave a great impression with a person on your first date?
Listen and then respond in a rational manner. Speak when apropos and then listen some more.
2. Do you usually follow your heart or your head?
I am a googly eyed romantic from way back. So what do you think? Listening now.
3. If your significant other told you to jump off a tall cliff and told you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust your s.o. and jump?
I'm hoping that is a metaphorical question and not literal. Even though I have a firm grasp of comedy being the opposite of gravity, gravity does always win. Can I drop my challenging S.O. first and listen for the bounce?
4. How do you support your significant other?
I listen. Especially when she cums. She makes so many delicious sounds.
5. What types of things or gestures/acts make you feel loved?
When physical touch is initiated. No need to listen the tripe I talk about.
6. What types of things or gestures/acts make you feel respected?
A nice slow full frontal kneel down loving blowjob with lots of slurping, gurgling, and gagging for me to listen to. I really respect that.
7. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy? Explain.
Why yes I can. But physical proximity is a necessary ingredient, because listening is always enhanced by eye contact. Blowjobs are too.
Bonus: In 2016, what was your most conflicted emotional moment?
Riding public transportation at 1 am New Years Day after spending New Years Eve with a very sick S.O. Listening to the sounds of drunken revelers as well as the sound of my heart breaking over the clack and hum of a subway car was sobering.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!