People, hey! Good to see you back. Welcome, if it is your first time. Let’s get thisTMI Tuesdaygoing…Share!
1. Hi there. Tell us about your job and what you do?
After spending years living to work I changed my ways and have worked to live for almost two decades. My most recent job was as phone fodder for various Fortune 500 companies that have compelled me to keep them anonymous. I left to have the medical industrial complex re-enact the closing scenes of "Braveheart" on me, only to return to a RIWF (Reduction In Work Force) situation. A great big non return one might say.
Such is life.
2. What piece of advice would you give to a co-worker?
Control your things, don't let your things control you.
Così è la vita.
3. What 2 pieces of advice would you give to a new blogger?
Blog early and blog often.
C'est la vie
4. What 1 piece of advice would you give to a veteran blogger–someone blogging for more than 3 years?
Life is too short to sweat the spelling.
Έτσι είναι η ζωή
5. What do you hope visitors to your blog see, take away, feel or learn?
That we never really know what is going on in the others person's head even in the most intimate of times. It could be better than our wildest dreams or a nightmare welling up from humanities deepest fears.
¡Así es la vida!
6. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Getting divorced. I was too busy living to work to notice how unhappy both of us were working to live with each other. Divorced opened the door to some truly fantastic and fulfilling relationships on oh so many levels and in oh so many ways.
So ist das Leben
Bonus: What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Finding out that some truly wonderful people in my life have dealt with crushing adversity in a manner foreign to me and did not become smirking little blue cherubs as I did.
Takie jest życie
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!