Thursday, July 14, 2016

Burping the Antichrist - 6. Zipper

I could feel the cold metal teeth pressing along the upper length of my rapidly rising cock. Fortunately she was yanking the pull tab towards her creating a blessed space as the steely clasp locker teeth separated  forming a gaping flying V hole for my release. Her normal finesse and feline grace extended to the smooth downward dispatch of the slider descending the zipper tooth chain. She was swiftly rewarded with the engorged head of me brushing the painted red thumbnail of her as I sprang forth in righteous rigid attention.  Her squeal of delight made this commando mission a rousing success. The maneuvers that ensued are an epic to be shared another time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Purveyor of paralogical compliance to verbally mediated reality, artisanal smut, with a pinch of full time flâneur tossed in to taste.