Greetings & Salutations. Another TMI Tuesday presented today to jump-start your writing, jog your memory, and spur deep thought. It’s tricky…
1. Is falling in love effortless?
Falling in love is easy. Getting up after the fall is hard
2. Is your significant other most like your mom or your dad?
Just like both of them because all three of them are gone, gone, and gone.
3. Which parent do you identify with most?
I would have to say my father because he didn't talk to me much so I know very little about him other than he was always there.
4. What one thing are you lacking that you believe will make your life run smoother?
Who says things running smooth is good. Things running smooth for you only means someone else is taking your lumps for you.
5. Which is sexier: constantly pushing the boundaries or playing by the rules?
Rule #1. There are no rules. Rule #2. See Rule #1. Rule #3. There is no Rule #3.
Bonus: Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?
Only if you've been caught. But try like hell not to do anything you feel the need to confess.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!