1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
Addicted is too strong a word. I love being online, over sharing, cathartic smut tales, and all the beauty that is shared. So I view it as a life enhancement. When I no longer feel that way I will sign off. Good night and good luck.
2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information? a. I keep it to yourself
I can dummy up with the best of them.
b. I tell my best friend c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret
3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do? a. Pretend not to see what is going on b. Inform upper management c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw
e. Totally depends on the rule that is broken. Some employers make rules for the same reason a dog licks itself. Because they can.
4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply? a. You look just fine. b. You look much better this way. c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous. d. *Silence*
e. "What do you think?" After all unbecoming is a highly subjective opinion.
5. How helpful are you at home? a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed. b. I cook and clean a few times a week. c. I am extremely helpful.
If I see it and it needs to be done I do it. Of course that too can be very subjective and a matter of opinion. Now just lay back. That sweet oyster's not going to eat itself.
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.
Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
French Lick. Because it is fun to say, request, and do.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!