1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over?
When I came home and found all her stuff was gone.
What was the pivotal moment or statement?
Since I am generally clueless and live in the credo of, everything is okay until it isn't, I can state with the utmost certainty that I do not recall any one statement or any one moment. Just the long painful misdirection of intentions and attentions.
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
It ranges from constant worry, adoration, and sorrow; to out of sight, out of mind. Circumstances and characters vary.
Disclaimer ... Past performance may not be indicative of future results
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
Her openness and willingness to talk about sex and desires and the resultant richer and more satisfying sex life we enjoy together.
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
I always remember that no good deed goes unpunished and the giver rarely feels the good deed is appreciated to it's fullest value by the recipient.
b. never – I usually get my way c. too much, it helps keep the peace
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss: a. My significant other feels more like a roommate. b. Sex is uncomfortable. c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed. d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
e. We both have so much baggage that we need help unpacking it. I'll start at the beginning Doc. I was born of a cold wind blown winters eve and she was born on a sweltering August night in blood and fury......
Bonus: Below is a list of extreme sports. You must pick one sport to try. Why would you do that sport?
I would enjoy the feeling of free falling to the earth in search of my Aristotelian proper place and feel the exhilaration of redemption when my chute opens.
2. volcano diving 3. zip-lining through a jungle 4. bungee jumping
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!